Where to get information about my flight in case of a flight interruption?
As soon as we have more information about your flight, one of our agents will contact you via:
1. the email address or phone number that you have provided upon you reservation/booking
2. our website: www.fly-inselair.com at the Flight Status section
3. our staff on the airport of your departure
4. the travel agent through which you purchased your ticket
In case you did not provide any contact details upon your reservation/booking, we advise you to contact InselAir via the contact details below.
How can I contact InselAir?
You may contact InselAir through the InselAir Callcenter, Reservations and Information Department. Our Customer Relations Department is ready to answer your questions, solve problems and to take action, when something didn't go right the first time. This department considers the company slogan 'Reaching Higher' their everyday motto, in delivering the best customer service that can be provided. As a promise to our passengers InselAir has drafted a Customer Service Plan and Tarmac Delay Plan, in which we specify our procedures during times in which passengers need the most clarification.
- Contact Center Aruba: (Mon - Fri 7AM - 8PM/Sat - Sun 8AM - 8PM ) +297 582 1200
- Contact Center Curaçao: (Mon - Fri 7AM - 8PM/Sat - Sun 8AM - 8PM ) +599 9 737 0444
- Contact Center USA: (Mon - Fri 7AM - 8PM/Sat - Sun 8AM - 8PM ) +1 855 493 6004
- Contact Center Venezuela: (Mon - Fri 7AM - 8PM/Sat - Sun 8AM - 8PM ) +58 212 720 4787
All times are UTC/GMT-4 local time.
Contact us via our Customer Service form
Contact us via email: email@example.com